Women & Child Development Karnataka has issued a latest notification for the WCD Karnataka Anganwadi recruitment of Anganwadi Worker, Helper Vacancy at 161 posts. Candidates wishing to apply for Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Jobs Vacancy at 161 posts of the dwcd.kar.nic.in can apply by 5 September 2020. WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2020 at 161 Posts. Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment for Worker, Helper Vacancy at 161 Posts.
WCD Karnataka Jobs Notification 2020 Apply Online Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper 161 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Helper Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of WCD Karnataka Vacancy 2020, Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2020, WCD Recruitment in Karnataka, WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2020 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Women & Child Development Karnataka Recruitment Notification 2020
- Candidates should have passed 4th, 9th class, and SSLC or equivalent from recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: Udipi (7/08/2020), Bengaluru Rural (5/08/2020), Davanagere (27/07/ 2020).
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Udipi (31/08/2020), Bengaluru Rural (5/08/2020), Davanagere (27/08/2020).
- Please go to the below official notification.
- Cabinet Secretariat Field Assistant pay Rs. 21700/-.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
- Written Test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Delhi.
|Cabinet Secretariat Field Asst Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 12 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Application Form: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here