Union Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the UPSC Statistical Officer recruitment of Superintendent & Statistical Officer 36 Post. To send the UPSC Statistical Officer Vacancy offline application form by post or through the UPSC Statistical Officer Jobs website apply online from the official website upsc.gov.in and send the application by 17/12/2020.
UPSC Jobs Notification 2020 Apply Online Superintendent & Statistical Officer 36 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Union Public Service Commission Vacancy 2020 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the UPSC Statistical Officer Jobs 2020 Notification Before UPSC Statistical Officer Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the UPSC official notification. Other details of UPSC Superintendent Vacancy 2020, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2020
UPSC Superintendent & Statistical Officer Notification Details
- Candidates should have Degree, Graduate, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30/11/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17/12/2020.
- Please go to the official notification.
- Superintendent & Statistical Officer postpay Level-7 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Maximum Age: 45 years.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
UPSC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 36 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here