Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a latest notification for the UPSC recruitment 2020 of Specialist Grade 3 Assistant Professor, Assistant Director and Assistant Engineer, Livestock Officer Vacancy at 307 posts. Candidates wishing to apply for UPSC Jobs Vacancy at 307 posts of the ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in UPSC Jobs 2020 can apply by 12 October 2020. UPSC Recruitment 2020 at 307 Posts. UPSC Recruitment for Faculty Vacancy.
UPSC Jobs Notification 2020 Apply Online Engineer, Officer, Professor 307 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following UPSC Job Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of the UPSC Apply Online www.upsc.gov.in, UPSC Vacancy 2020, UPSC Recruitment 2020, Faculty Jobs in IHBAS Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2020
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12 September 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 1 October 2020.
- General/OBC/EWS male candidates application fee: Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates application fee: Nil.
- Specialist Grade 3 Assistant Professor, Assistant Director and Assistant Engineer, Livestock Officer Pay Scale Level-10 to Level-11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC (9300-34800 to 15600-39100).
- Maximum Age: 45 years.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Delhi.
|UPSC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 307 Posts|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here