Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a latest notification for the UPSC CMS recruitment of Combined Medical Service (CMS) Vacancy. Candidates wishing to apply for UPSC CMS Vacancy can apply by 18/08/2020.
UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam 2020 Apply Online
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. UPSC CMS 2020 Registration, UPSC CMS 2020 Exam, UPSC CMS 2020 Vacancies, UPSC CMS Exam Notification Advt No-09/2020, UPSC CMS 2020 Application Form, UPSC Combined Medical Services 2020 Notification Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
UPSC CMS 2020 Notification
- Candidates should have Medical Degree in MBBS or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 29/07/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 18/08/2020.
- Last Date for online application fee: 18/08/2020.
- Withdrawal Application Form: 25/08/2020.
- Examination Date: 22/10/2020.
- Admit Card Download: 10/2020
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 100/-
- No fee for SC/ST candidates.
- Please go to the official notification.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
- Written Test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
UPSC CMS Notification Details Total: 599 Posts
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here