Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a latest notification for the UPSC CDS II recruitment of Combined Defence Services Examination Vacancy. Candidates wishing to apply for UPSC CDS II Vacancy can apply by 25/08/2020.
UPSC CDS II Exam 2020 Notification – Apply Online 344 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. UPSC CDS 2 2020 Notification, UPSC CDS II Notification 2020, UPSC CDS 2 2020 Registration, UPSC CDS II Exam Notification Advt No-10/2020, UPSC CDS II 2020 Online Application Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
UPSC CDS II Notification 2020
UPSC CDS II Notification 2020 Eligibility
- Indian Military Academy (IMA): UNMARRIED: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Indian Naval Academy (INA): UNMARRIED: B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Air Force Academy (AFA): UNMARRIED: B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university OR degree from a recognized university with Physics & Mathematics as subjects.
- Officers Training Academy (OTA): UNMARRIED: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Officers Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course): UNMARRIED, ISSUELESS WIDOWS, and ISSUELESS DIVORCE who have not remarried: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 5/08/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25/08/2020.
- UPSC CDS Online Applications can be withdrawn from 01/09/ to 07/09/2020 till 6:00 PM.
- UPSC CDS 2 Exam Date: 8/11/2020.
- CDS II Exam Result Date: Update Soon
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 200/-
- No fee for SC/ST candidates.
- Captain (Level 10 B) – 61300-193900/-.
- Lieutenant (Level 10) – 56100 – 177500/-.
- Lieutenant Colonel (Level 12A ) – 121200 – 212400/-.
- Major (Level 11) – 69400 – 207200/-.
- For Brigadier (Level 13A ) – 139600-217600/-.
- Colonel Level 13 – 130600-215900/-.
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale (Level 15) – 182200-224100/-.
- Major General (Level 14) – 144200-218200/-.
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG) (Level 17) – 22500/-(fixed).
- HAG+Scale (Level 16) – 205400 – 224400/-.
- COAS (Level 18) – 250000/- (fixed).
- Military Service Pay (MSP) to the officers from the rank of Lieutenant to Brigadier – Rs 15500 per month fixed.
- IMA – 19 to 24 years.
- AFA – 19 to 23 years.
- INA – 19 to 22 years.
- OTA – 19 to 25 years
- National level recruitment test (CDS 2 Exam) followed by UPSC CDS 2 Interview tests conducted by SSB,
- The written exam will be detailed for intelligence and personality test at the Service Selection Board based on their preference by the respective service HQ.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
Steps for UPSC CDS Exam (II) Online Form 2020
- Step 1: Go to the official website of UPSC upsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on the link “Exam Notification – Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2020” in What’s New section.
- Step 3: Now go to Click Here.
- Step 4: A new window will open where you need to click on “Click Here for PART I” followed by “Click Here for Part 2: for registration.
- Step 5: Enter personal details and detail of any Photo ID Proof – Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Step 6: Upload a scanned copy of the same Photo ID, Photograph & Signature.
- Step 7: Select your examination centre.
- Step 8: Add Payment details and accept the Declaration.
- Step 9:Print a copy of the application form for future us.
UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2020 Notification Details Total: Posts
- Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Apply Online
- Official Website: Click Here