Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC Stenographer Grade C & Grade D 2018 final result. Those candidates who have appeared in the skill test can check their SSC Steno Final result as well as SSC Steno Grade C & D Merit List. Candidates can check the result online on the official website of SSC. We have provided a detailed step-by-step procedure to check the SSC Steno Grade C & D 2018 Final Result.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2018 Final Result 2020 Download ssc.nic.in Merit List, Cut Off
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Vacancy Sarkari Result and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2018 Result Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D official notification. Other details of SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Result 2020 ssc.nic.in, SSC Stenographer Jobs 2018, SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Merit List, Junior Engineer Jobs in SSC, SSC Steno Grade C & D Cut Off Marks 2020 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Cut Off Marks How to Apply are given below.
SSC Steno Group C & D 2018 Result Declared
Stenographer Grade C & D Vacancy Notification Details
- Candidates should have 12th/Intermediate Exam or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22/10/2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20/11/2018.
- General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST candidates application fee Nil.
- SSC Stenographer Grade C & D postpay Rs. (Rs. 35400- 112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
- Computer-Based Examination Paper-I and Paper-II.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Grade C Final Result Click Here
- Grade D Final Result: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here