Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the latest update SSC CPO SI 2020 Notification of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces /SSC CPO. This year a total of 1564 vacancies have been released under the SSC CPO 2020 recruitment. Eligible candidates can start filling the application form of SSC CPO from 17/06/ 2020 to 16/07/2020 in online mode. The CBT (Paper 1) of SSC CPO is scheduled to be held from 29 September 2020 to 5 October 2020 while the Computer-based examination (Paper 2) is scheduled for 1/03/2021. SSC Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs and Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police Vacancy at 1564 posts.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2020 Online Form Sub Inspector 1564 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of SSC CPO SI 2020 Notification, SSC CPO SI Paper I Exam Date 2020, SSC Sub Inspector CPO SI Recruitment 2020, SSC CPO SI 2020 Online Form, SSC Sub Inspector CPO SI Recruitment 2020 Online Form, SSC CAPF Recruitment 2020, SSC CPO 2020 Exam Notification Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment Notification 2020
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree, with a Driving License or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17-06/-2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 16-07-2020.
- Last Date Offline Payment: 22-07-2020.
- Paper-I Exam Date: 23-11- 2020 to 26-11-2020.
- Paper-II Exam Date: 1-03-2021.
- General/OBC Category Application Fee Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST/Ex-serviceman Category Application Fee Nil.
- All Female Category Application Fee Nil.
- PSub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs and Sub-Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-).
- Minimum Age: 20 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
- Computer-based Test (CBT), Medical Test, and Document Verification (DV).
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
SSC CPO Recruitment Vacancy Details Total: 1564 Posts
- Exam Notice: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Admit Card: Click Here
- Login to Complete Form: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here