There are 201 vacancies in Southern Railway in Trichy Division. Recently RRC Southern Railway has issued new job notification Notification no / p. 44.08 / CMP and Paramedical / COVID 19] for 06 posts of CMP Doctor (GDMO & Specialist), Nursing Staff, Pharmacist, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Hospital Attendant and Housekeeping Assistant on 06.08.2020. Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Notification & Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 application form is available at www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in. Interested candidates can apply through the southern railway recruitment 2020 official website sr.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment 2020 by 14 August 2020.
Southern Railway (SR) Recruitment 2020 Application Form Nursing Staff, Attendant, Lab Asst 201 Post
Southern Railway Paramedical Recruitment for A total of 201 vacancies are available for the post of Nursing Staff, Pharmacist, Hospital Attendant, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Housekeeping Assistant (Safaiwala), GDMO, and Specialist. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Paramedical Jobs in Southern Railway Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of Southern Railway Application Form, Southern Railway Jobs 2020 for 12th pass, Southern Railway Jobs 2020 for 10th pass, Southern Railway Vacancy 2020, Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020, Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Southern Railway Recruitment Notification 2020
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, B.Sc Nursing, MBBS or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07 August 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31 August 2020.
- Please go to the below official notification.
- CMP Doctor Pay Rs. 75000/-.
- GDMO Pay Rs. 95000.
- Specialists Nursing Staff Pay Rs. 44900/- in Level 7 (Plus DA & Other Allowances Admissible).
- Hospital Attendant, Safaiwala Pay Rs. 18000/- in Level-1 (plus DA & other allowances admissible).
- Pharmacist Pay Rs. 29200/- in Level-7 (plus DA & other allowances admissible).
- Lab Assistant Pay Rs. 21700/- in Level-6 (plus DA & other allowances admissible).
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
|Southern Railway Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 12 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Application Form: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here