District & Sessions Judge Sirsa has issued a latest notification for Sirsa District Court Recruitment for the post of Process Server & Chowkidar Vacancy at 09 Posts. In District Court Sirsa Interested candidates can apply by 17 February 2020. Sirsa Court Recruitment for Process Server & Chowkidar Vacancy on 09 posts.
Sirsa District Court Jobs 2020 – Application Form Process Server & Chowkidar 09 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of Sirsa Court Recruitment 2020, Sirsa Court Jobs 2020, Sirsa Court Process Server Bharti 2020, Sirsa Court Chowkidar Vacancy 2020, Sirsa District Court Recruitment 2020, Sirsa Court Bharti 2020, District & Sessions Judge Sirsa Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
District & Sessions Judge Sirsa (Haryana) Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should have passed 8th, 10th Class equivalent from recognized board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15/02/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17/02/2020.
Alphabets According to Interview Date & Time for Process Server Posts
- A to R: 26 February 2020 at 09.30 A.M.
- S to Z: 27 February 2020 at 09.30 A.M.
Alphabets According to Interview Date & Time for Chowkidar Posts
- A to R: 28 February 2020 at 09.30 A.M.
- S to Z: 29 February 2020 at 09.30 A.M.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
- Process Server & Chowkidar pay scale Rs. 16900-53500/-
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 42 years.
- The candidate will be selected based on a Direct Interview.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Sirsa (Haryana).
- The intending candidates should submit duly signed resumes in plain paper indicating the following… 1) Name of the Candidates 3) Name of Father’s/Husband, 3) DOB, 4) Sex, 5) Educational Qualification, 6) Aadhar Card, 7) Category of reservation if Any, 8) Permanent and Postal Address, and Experience, if any along with attested copies of relevant certificate besides two self-addressed properly postal stamped envelopes.
- Postal Address: The District and Sessions Judge, Judicial Courts Complex, Sirsa, Haryana.
|District & Sessions Judge Sirsa Vacancy Details Total: 09 Post|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online