According to the short notification released by the State Bank of India (SBI) Jr Associate (Clerk) Admit Card for the posts has been published on its official website sbi.co.in. The Exam will be held on 31 October 2020. All Candidates who have to appear for the said examination can download their SBI Mains Admit Card 2020 from the direct link available on the official website www.sbi.co.in Mains Exam Date
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 Check Here sbi.co.in Exam Date
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020, SBI Junior Associate Mains Online Exam Date, SBI Junior Associate Mains Exam Date 2020, SBI Clerk Pre Result 2020, SBI Junior Associate Mains Result 2020, SBI Mains Result 2020, SBI Junior Associate Mains Call Letter 2020 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
SBI Junior Associate Mains Admit Card 2020
- Candidates should have Graduation in any discipline.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17/02/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 8/03/2020.
- Exam Date: 29/03/2020.
- General/ OBC/ EWS Category fee Rs.750/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS Category fee: NiL.
- Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)Pay Scale Rs.11765-655/ 3-13730-815/ 3-16175-980/ 4-20095-1145/ 7-28110-2120/ 1-30230-1310/1-31450. The starting Basic Pay is Rs.13075/- (Rs.11765/- + two advance increments admissible to graduates).
- Maximum Age: 20 years.
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Exam.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
SBI Vacancy Details Total: 8000 Post