Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the RPSC Lecturer recruitment of Lecturer 39 Post. To send the RPSC Lecturer Vacancy offline application form by post or through the RPSC Lecturer Jobs website apply online from the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and send the application by 27/12/2020.
RPSC Lecturer Jobs Notification 2020 Apply Online 39 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Rajasthan Public Service Commission Vacancy 2020 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the RPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification Before RPSC Lecturer Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the RPSC official notification. Other details of RPSC Lecturer Jobs Vacancy 2020, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2020
RPSC Lecturer Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed Graduate, Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 26/11/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27/12/2020.
- General/OBC Application Fee: Rs. 350/-.
- SC/ST Application Fee: Rs. 250/-.
- Disabled SC/ST of Rajasthan Application Fee: Rs. 150/-.
- Lecturer postpay Rs. 15600 – 39100/- (AGP-6000)
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Rajasthan.
RPSC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 39 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here