Name of Post: Assistant.
Short Information: Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) has issued the latest notification for the Call Letter For Online Preliminary Examination, admit card, exam date of Assistant Vacancy at 926 posts. The RBI Assistant admit card download from 03/02/2020 to 15/02/2020. Applied candidates can download admit card from here.
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2020 @Call Letter For Online Preliminary Examination
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of Like RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020, RBI Assistant Jobs 2020, RBI Assistant Vacancy 2020, RBI Assistant Pre Exam Date 2020, RBI Admit Card 2020, RBI Assistant Pre Admit Admit Card 2020, RBI Assistant Apply Online like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, pay scale, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
|Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) Recruitment 2020
RBI Assistant Notification 2020
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21/12/2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16/01/2020.
- Last date for printing your application: 31/01/2020.
Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): February 14 & 15, 2020. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): March 2020. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
- Admit Card Download Date: 03/02/2020 to 15/02/2020.
- General/OBC: 450/-
- SC/ST: 50/–
- Minimum Age: 20 years.
- Maximum Age: 28 Years.
- For Assistants pay Rs. 14650/- per month (i.e. 13150/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates) in the scale of 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years)
More Pay Scale details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Pre, Exam, Mains Exam, Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
|RBI Vacancy Details Total: 926 Post
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online