Primary Education Bikaner will hold the BSTC (General)/ BSTC (Sanskrit) Pre Entrance Exam on 31 August 2020. The eligible candidates will take admission for Basic School Teaching Course to get admission in Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed). Sarkari Result Admit card is issued to candidates who have successfully completed and submitted their application form before the last date. Applicants can download their Rajasthan pre d.el.ed exam call letter 2020 through official web site www.predeled.com by using their application form registration number and date of birth, name wise. Altogether 672821 candidates have filled online application forms for BTCS (Pre. D.el.ed). The authority has released the exam date and is going to conduct the pre d.el.ed exam on 31 August 2020. So candidates download their hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam without examination call letter.
Rajasthan BTSC Written Exam Date 2020 Download BSTC Admit Card 2020 @www.predeled.com
The examination will be conducted from 2 pm to 5 pm in offline mode. Rajasthan BSTC 2020 exam is conducted every year for granting admission to the candidates who are eligible for D.El.Ed program. To download the admit card, candidates can follow these simple steps to download it. The exam will be held in the afternoon shift i.e. from 2 PM to 5 PM in an offline format at allotted examination centers. Sarkari Result Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2020 is a state-level exam which is held as a screening test to shortlist students or candidates for admission to D.El.Ed (General/ Sanskrit) programme. The exam would consist of 200 MCQ type questions which candidates will have to answer in the exam duration of 3 hours. The exam has four key sections i.e. Mental Ability, Teaching Aptitude, English, and Hindi / Sanskrit and the exam would have 50 questions from each of the sections.
Rajasthan BTSC Admit Card 2020 Check
- BSTC Exam Date: 31st August 2020.
- Exam Timing: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
- Admit Card Release Date: 25 August 2020.
Course Name & Other Details
- Name of the Department: Preliminary Education Department, Bikaner
- Name of Exam: Rajasthan Basic School Teaching Courses (BSTC) / D.El.Ed
- Admission In: BSTC courses (Basic School Teacher Certificate (BSTC)/D.El.Ed General & Sanskrit)
- Entrance Exam Selection/Merit List.
- Further Documentation Process
- Types of Exam: Entrance Exam.
- Level of Exam: State-level.
- Exam Location: Rajasthan.
Admit Card Information On Bikaner Pre D.El.ed
- Candidate’s Name.
- Roll Number.
- Date of Birth.
- Parent’s Name.
- Photograph and Signature.
- Exam Date.
- Exam Time.
- Examination Center.
How to check BTSC Exam Admit Card 2020
- Step 1: Go to the official website Dept of Elementary Education, Rajasthan @ “www.predeled.in”.
- Step 2: Click on the link for Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Exam Admit Card.
- Step 3: Enter your SSO ID / Registration Number, Date of Birth, Captcha.
- Step 4: Click Submit to get your details.
- Step 5: Download your BSTC Exam Admit Card 2020.
- Step 6: Download BTSC Admit Card 2020 and take a printout of the PDF File.
|BSTC Admit Card 2020 Download Link|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Admit Card: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here