Punjab Wakf Board has issued the latest notification for the Punjab WAQF Board recruitment 2021 of Teaching & Non-Teaching (Lecturer PGT, Teacher, Librarian/Clerk/Accountant, Peon) Vacancy. There are a total number of 79 Posts. Those candidates who are interested in Punjab Wakq Board Teaching Jobs can apply online from 31/03/2021 to 06/04/2021.
Punjab Wakf Board Jobs 2021 Application Form PGT, Teacher, Librarian/ Clerk/ Accountant, Peon 79 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Punjab WAQF Board Vacancy 2021 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Punjab WAQF Board Notification 2021 Before Punjab Wakf Board Application Form 2021. Below is a brief description of the Punjab WAQF Board official notification. Other details of Punjab Wakq Board Non- Teaching Jobs 2021, Teaching & Non-Teaching in Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2021, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2021
PWB Teaching & Non-Teaching Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed the passed 10th, 12th Class, Graduate, Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 31/03/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 06/04/2021.
- Please go to the official notification.
- Teaching & Non-Teaching (Lecturer PGT, Teacher, Librarian/Clerk/Accountant, Peon) Post Pay Scale Rs. 9500-11500/-
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 37 years.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Punjab.
Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 79 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Application Form: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here