National Institute of Technology (NIT) Durgapur has issued the latest notification for the NIT Durgapur Non-Teaching Recruitment of Superintending Engineer, Deputy Librarian, Senior Scientific / Senior Technical Officer, Assistant Registrar, SAS Officer, Senior SAS Officer, Executive Engineer, Pharmacist Vacancy. There is a total number of 50 Posts. Those candidates who are interested in NIT Durgapur Vacancy can apply online through the official website NIT Durgapur Jobs www.barc.gov.in by 08/01/2021 at 5:00 PM.
NIT Durgapur Non-Teaching Jobs Notification 2021 Apply Online Engineer, Officer, Registrar, Pharmacist 50 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in NIT Durgapur Non-Teaching Jobs the Following NIT Durgapur Non-Teaching Vacancy and NIT Durgapur Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2021 Notification Advertisement No. NITD/Estt./01/10/Non-Teaching/2020 Before NIT Durgapur Non-Teaching Online Form. Below is a brief description of the NIT Durgapur Non-Teaching official notification. Other details of NIT Durgapur Non-Teaching Jobs, Age Limit, NIT Durgapur Jobs 2021 Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and NIT Durgapur Non-Teaching Vacancy How to Apply are given below.
National Institute of Technology Durgapur Recruitment 2021
NIT Durgapur Non-Teaching Vacancy
Notification Advt no-NITD/Estt./01/10/Non-Teaching/2020 Details
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Notification Date: 9 December 2020.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 19/12/2020.
- Closing Date for Apply Online: 08/01/2021.
- For Officers (Sl. No. 01-08) application fee Rs. 1000/- (Non-refundable).
- For Non-Officer (Sl. No.-09) application fee Rs. 600/- (Non-refundable) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Durgapur”.
- Application for more than one post candidates have to submit separate application with the application fee.
- For SC/ST and female candidates application fee: Nil.
- Non-Teaching Pay Rs. 20300 to 32900 Pay level-5 to Pay Level-13 175500-205600 (Tentative).
- Minimum Age: 27 years.
- Maximum Age: 56 years.
- Written Test / Skilled Test / Personality Test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, P.O. – Durgapur, Dist.-Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal, Pin-713209, India.
- Job Location: Durgapur (West Bengal).
NIT Durgapur Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 50 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Application Form: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here