National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has published the latest notification for NHRC Recruitment 2021 of Joint Director (Research), Sr. Research Officer, Librarian/ Documentation Officer, Dy. Superintendent of Police, Section Officer, Private Secretary, Assistant Accounts Officer, Inspector, Personal Assistant, Programmer Assistant, Accountant, Research Assistant, Assistant Librarian, Steno Grade – D 50 Posts. Those candidates who want to apply online through the official website of NHRC Jobs nhrc.nic.in. NHRC Inspector Recruitment 2021 Applicants should note that the last date for application is 20 March 2021 to 4 May 2021.
NHRC Jobs Notification 2021 Apply Online Officer, PA, DSP, Asst, Librarian, Steno 50 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in NHRC Recruitment 2021 the Following NHRC Vacancy 2021 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the NHRC Recruitment Notification Before NHRC Apply Online 2021. Below is a brief description of the NHRC Steno, DSP, Asst official notification. Other details of NHRC Jobs 2021 Age Limit, NHRC Inspector Apply Online, Educational Qualification, NHRC Steno Jobs 2021 Selection Process, NHRC Inspector Recruitment 2021 Application Fee, and NHRC Inspector Vacancy 2021 How to Apply are given below.
National Human Rights Commission Recruitment Notification 2021
NHRC Inspector, DSP, Assistant, Steno Vacancy Notification Details
- Candidates should have a Graduate, Post Graduate (PG) or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20/03/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 04/05/2021.
- Please go to the below official notification.
- Joint Director (Research), Sr. Research Officer, Librarian/ Documentation Officer, Dy. Superintendent of Police, Section Officer, Private Secretary, Assistant Accounts Officer, Inspector, Personal Assistant, Programmer Assistant, Accountant, Research Assistant, Assistant Librarian, Steno Grade – D Post Pay Scale Rs.255000-81100 to Rs.78800-209200/-.
- Maximum Age: 56 Years.
- Online Examination.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: Under Secretary (Estt), National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block-C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023.
- Job Location: Delhi.
NHRC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 50 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Application Form: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here