National Gallery of Modern Art has issued a latest notification for the NGMA recruitment of Deputy Curator, Public Relations Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Accountant, Assistant Director, Assistant Library and Information Officer, Security Officer Vacancy at 13 posts. Candidates wishing to ngmaindia.gov.in apply for NGMA Vacancy can apply by 29 October 2020. National Gallery of Modern Art Recruitment 2020 for Accountant, UDC, Officer Job Vacancy at 13 posts.
NGMA Jobs Notification 2020 Application Form Accountant, UDC, Officer 13 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following National Gallery of Modern Art Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before NGMA Recruitment Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of Sarkari Result NGMA Jobs, NGMA Bharti 2020 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
National Gallery of Modern Art Recruitment Notification 2020
- Candidates should have 10+2, Diploma, Any Degree, PG Diploma, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16 September 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 29 October 2020.
- Please go to the official notification.
- Deputy Curator, Public Relations Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Accountant, Assistant Director, Assistant Library and Information Officer, Security Officer postpay Rs. 15600-177700/-
- Maximum Age: 56 years.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: All India.
|NGMA Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 13 Posts|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Application Form: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here