Name of Post: NCL Paramedical Staff (Staff Nurse (Trainee), Pharmacist, Technician, Physiotherapist, Junior Technician, Audiometry Technician) Vacancy at 52 Post.
Short Information: Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Board has issued the admit card for the paramedical staff-written examination. There will be a written examination to shortlist all the eligible candidates and to recruit the respective posts. Candidates applying for NCL Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020 should download the admit card from here only before the examination.
NCL Paramedical Staff Exam Date 2020 @Download Staff Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist Hall Ticket
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of NCL Coal India Recruitment 2020, Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2020, NCL Paramedical Staff Vacancy 2020, NCL Vacancy 2020, NCL Paramedical Staff Jobs 2020, NCL Singrauli Recruitment 2020, NCL Paramedical Staff 52 Post 2020, NCL Coal India Recruitment 2020, NCL Latest Job, NCL Jobs Notification 2020, Latest NCL Vacancy 2020, Coal India Latest Job Notification 2020, Jobs in Coal India limited for Freshers Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Latest Recruitment
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class, Diploma from a recognized University/Board/School or equivalent.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15/02/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10/03/2020.
- General/OBC candidates application fee Rs.500/-.
- SC/ ST candidates application fee NIL.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Paramedical Staff pay scale Rs.29460-31852/-.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
- Written Test.
NCL Vacancy Details Total: 52 Post