National Council of Educational Research and Training has issued a latest notification for NCERT Recruitment of Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Librarian, Assistant Librarian Vacancy at 266 posts. Candidates wishing to apply for NCERT Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy at 266 posts of the NCERT Jobs can apply by 3/08/2020 Extended Date to 17/08/2020.
NCERT Jobs Notification 2020 Apply Online Teaching & Non-Teaching 266 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the National Council of Educational Research and Training official notification. Other details of NCERT Vacancy 2020, NCERT Jobs Notification 2020, NCERT Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020, NCERT Job Notification Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment Notification 2020
- Candidates should have passed Post Graduation, Ph.D., M.A, M.Ed, Masters Degree or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 1/07/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 3/08/2020 Extended Date to 17/08/2020.
- For General/OBC candidates Application Fee Rs. 1000/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
- Professor, Librarian postpay Rs. 144200/- Per Month.
- Assistant Professor postpay Rs. 131400/- Per Month.
- Associate Professor, Assistant Librarian postpay Rs. 57700/- Per Month.
- Please go to the official notification.
- Written Test/Interview.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
|NCERT Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 266 Post|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Corrigendum: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here