National Book Trust has issued the latest notification for the NBT Recruitment of Assistant Director, Assistant Editor, Production Assistant, Editorial Assistant, Accountant, Stenographer, Assistant, Librarian, Junior Translator, Library Assistant, Junior Artist, Driver 26 Post. To send the NBT Vacancy offline application form by post or through the NBT Jobs website apply online from the official website nbtindia.gov.in and send the application by 15/02/2021.
NBT Jobs Notification 2021 Application Form Editor, Asst, Accountant, Steno, Librarian, Translator, Driver 26 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following National Book Trust Vacancy 2021 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the NBT Recruitment 2021 Notification Before NBT Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the NBT official notification. Other details of NBT Vacancy 2021, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
National Book Trust Recruitment 2021
NBT Editor, Asst, Accountant, Steno, Librarian, Translator, Driver Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed 8th, 10th, 12th class, Diploma, Post Graduate, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01/02/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15/02/2021.
- Please go to the official notification.
- Assistant Director, Assistant Editor, Production Assistant, Editorial Assistant, Accountant, Stenographer, Assistant, Librarian, Junior Translator, Library Assistant, Junior Artist, Driver postpay Rs. 19900-112400/-
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: All India.
IGM Kolkata Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 26 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Application Form: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here