National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released Mains Admit Card for the post of Assistant Manager (Grade A). Main Exam will be held in September 2020. Applied candidates who have successfully filled online application form for NABARD 2020 Mains Exam can download the NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager Call Letter 2020 from given below link.
NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Date 2020 Check Officer Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card 2020 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of the Latest NABARD Assistant Manager Manis Exam Date 2020 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card Release
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Application Begin 22/10/2019.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 22/11/2019 up to 05:00 PM.
- Only Fee Payment Last Date: 22/11/2019
- General/OBC candidates application fee Rs.800/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWBD candidates application fee Rs.150/-.
- Please go to the below official notification
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
- Written Exam
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
|NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card & Exam Date Download|
Direct Link Given Here.
- Admit Card (All Resigeon): Click Here
- Tier III Exam Notice: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here