Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) has issued a latest notification for the MP High Court recruitment of Group D (Cook, Washerman, Gardener, Sweeper, Peon, Driver/ Peon) Vacancy at 18 Post. Candidates wishing to apply for MP High Court Vacancy can apply by 10/07/2020. MP High Court for Group D Vacancy at 18 Posts.
MP High Court Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online Cook, Washerman, Gardener, Sweeper, Peon, Driver/ Peon 18 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. MP High Court Group D Online Form 2020, MP High Court Recruitment 2020, MP High Court Group D Vacancy 2020. Other details of MPHC Group D Recruitment 2020 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
MP High Court Recruitment Notification 2020
- Candidates should have passed 8th, 12th Class, Valid Driving Licence of Light Motor Vehicle, Knowledge of all type Vehicle, or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 13/06/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20/07/2020.
- General candidates Application Fee Rs.200/-.
- SC/ST/MP candidates Application Fee Rs.100/-.
- For Finance Officer, Hindi Translator, Junior Engineer, Lower Division Clerk, MTS, Library Attendant, Laboratory Attendant, Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Personal Assistant postpay Rs. 8250/-.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Screening Test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Location: Madhya Pradesh.
MP High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details Total: 18 Posts
- Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here