Ministry of Tribal Affairs has issued a latest notification for Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Private Secretary, Office Superintendent, Stenographer Vacancy at 12 posts. Candidates wishing to apply for Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Private Secretary, Office Superintendent, Stenographer posts of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs can by 31 May 2020.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Jobs 2020 – Application Form Secretary, Stenographer, Superintendent 12 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Ministry of Tribal Affairs Jobs 2020 Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Vacancy 2020, Recruitment 2020, Ministry of Tribal Affairs Jobs Notification. Ministry of Tribal Affairs Vacancy 2020 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Notification 2020
- Candidates should have passed 12th class, Graduate & Post Graduate or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 5/05/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31/05/2020.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
- For Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Private Secretary, Office Superintendent, Stenographer Pay Scale Rs.25500-81100/- to Rs.67700-208700/-.
- Maximum Age: 55 years.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: Commissioner (NESTS), Room No.415, ‘B’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110001.
- Job Location: India.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Vacancy Details Total: 12 Posts
- Notification: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here