Name of Post: Chowkidar Vacancy at 05 posts
Short Information: Nuh Mewat District Court has issued a latest notification for the Mewat District Court Recruitment 2020 for Chowkidar Vacancy at 05 Posts. District & Sessions Judge Mewat (Nuh) Interested candidates can apply by 10 February 2020.
Nuh Mewat District Court Jobs 2020 @Application Form Chowkidar 05 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of Nuh Mewat Court Recruitment 2020, Nuh District Court Bharti 2020, Nuh District Court Jobs 2020, Mewat Court Chowkidar Recruitment 2020, Mewat District Court Recruitment 2020, Mewat District Court Bharti 2020, Mewat District Court Jobs 2020, Mewat Court Bharti 2020, Mewat Court Chowkidar Vacancy 2020, District & Sessions Judge Mewat Nuh Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
District & Sessions Judge Mewat Recruitment
- Candidates should have passed 8th Class equivalent from recognized board/ University/ Institution.
- Important Date
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 4/02/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10/02/2020.
Alphabets According to Interview Date & Time for Chowkidar Posts
- A to G: 28 February 2020 at 2.30 P.M.
- H to M: 29 February 2020 at 2.30 P.M.
- N to R: 2 March 2020 at 2.30 P.M.
- S to Z: 3 March 2020 at 2.30 P.M.
- Candidates will have not to pay any application fee.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 42 years.
- For the post of Mewat court Chowkidar pays scale Rs.16900-53500/-.
- Candidates’ selection will be based on the Direct Interview.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Mewat, Nuh (Haryana).
- Postal Address: The District and Sessions Judge, Judicial Courts Complex, Mewat at Nuh, Haryana, Pin 122107.
- The intending candidates should submit duly signed resumes in plain paper indicating the following… 1) Name of the Candidates 3) Name of Father’s/Husband, 3) DOB, 4) Sex, 5) Educational Qualification, 6) Aadhar Card, 7) Category of reservation if Any, 8) Permanent and Postal Address, and Experience, if any along with attested copies of relevant certificate besides two self-addressed properly postal stamped envelopes.
Mewat District Court Vacancy Details Total: 05 Post