Parliament of India has issued a latest notification for Secretariat Assistant Vacancy at 40 posts. Candidates wishing to apply for Secretariat Assistant posts of the Lok Sabha can by 1 April 2020 (Extended Date to 30 June 2020).
Lok Sabha Jobs Notification 2020 Application Form Secretariat Assistant 40 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Lok Sabha Jobs 2020 Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of Parliament Secretariat Assistant Job 2020, Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020, Lok Sabha Jobs Notification. Lok Sabha Vacancy 2020 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Parliament of India Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for education qualification details.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 23/03/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 1/04/2020 (Extended Date to 30 June 2020).
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
- For Secretariat Assistant Level 6 in the Pay Matrix.
- Maximum Age: 56 years.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Lok Sabha Vacancy Details Total: 40 Posts
- Notification: Click Here
- Corrigendum 1: Click Here
- Corrigendum 2: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here