Parliament of India, Lok sabha has issued a latest notification for Lok Sabha Recruitment for the post of Parliamentary Interpreter Vacancy at 12 Posts. In Lok Sabha, Interested candidates can apply by 18 August 2020.
Lok Sabha Jobs 2020 Application Form Interpreter 12 Post
Those Candidates have wanted to apply for the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of Lok Sabha Interpreter Vacancy 2020, Lok Sabha Interpreter Recruitment 2020, Lok Sabha Interpreter Jobs 2020 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Parliament of India, Lok sabha Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should have a Post Graduate or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10/07/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 18/08/2020.
- Please go to the official notification.
- Parliamentary Interpreter postpay Rs. 56100 – 177500/-
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
- Orientation Test.
- Written Test.
- Simultaneous Interpretation Test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Email: [email protected]
- Job Location: Delhi.
Lok Sabha Vacancy Total: 12 Post