All state governments have decided to issue online e-passes to prevent the supply of Essential Goods and Services in Lockdown as implemented during the Corona disaster, for which the application has a brief description of the official notification below…
How To Lockdown Epass Online & State Wise Lockdown COVID-19 E-Pass Link
As we all know India is under lockdown for 21 days to fight against the coronavirus. In this period, all of us will have to stay in our house and will not have to go out until the most urgent work is done. Lockdown E Pass Online Form 2020 (For UP & Other State) Therefore, state governments all over India have introduced an e-pass system so that only the needy can go out during the lockdown period. Citizens who want to apply for COVID-19 E-Pass Form State Wise can go through the official website and apply for the COVID-19 Lockdown E Pass application form through the link given below.
Curfew e-PASS For Essential Services During Lockdown
- Those applicants must be working in essential services are eligible to apply Online for E Pass.
COVID-19 Curfew E-Pass Form Important Date
- Starting Date for Apply: 24/04/2020.
- Last Date for Apply: 14/04/2020.
- E Pass Valid: Only Lockdown Period.
- For Lockdown E Pass Application fee: Nil.
District Available for Lockdown E Pass During UP & Other State
- Amethi, Ambedkar Nagar, Amroha, Ayodhya, Aligarh, Agra, Azamgarh, Etawah, Unnao, Etah, Auraiya, Kannauj, Kushinagar, Kanpur Sahar, Kanpur Dehat, Kasganj, Kaushambhi, Kheri, Ghaziabad, Ghazipur, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Gautam Budh Nagar (Noida), Chandauli, Chitrakoot, Jalaun, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Deoria, Pratapgarh, Prayagraj, Pilibhit, Fatehpur, Farrukhabad, Ferozabad, badaun, Bareilly, Bulandshahar, Balrampur, Ballia, Basti, Bahraich, Baghpat, Banda, Barabanki, Bijnaur, Bhadohi, Mau, Muzaffarnagar, Mathura, Mainpuri, Meerut, Moradabad, Maharajganj, Mohaba, Mirzapur, Rampur, Raibareilly, Lucknow, Lalitpur, Varanasi, Shravasti, Shamli, Shahjahanpur, Sant Kabir Nagar, Sambhal, Sultanpur, Saharanpur, Siddharthanagar, Sitapur, Sonebhadra, Hamirpur, Hardoi, Hathras and Hapur.
Corona e Pass (State Wise) How to Apply
- Step -1: First of All Applicants directly go to the Important link section and Apply Online for E Pass.
- Step -2: Applicants enter your registered Mobile Number and OTP (Will be received to registered number).
- Step -3: Applicant fills your Complete Form and Upload Photo and ID Proof.
- Step -4: Then you take a Print of your Application Form. Step -5: Please check the Applicant Status Time to Time.
Important Link For Apply for E-Pass during Lockdown
- Apply Online: UP | Bihar|Delhi | Haryana | Madhya Pradesh | Jharkhand | Uttrakhand | Kolkata | Assam | Chandigarh | Punjab | Goa | Himachal Pradesh | Tamil Nadu | Kerala | Maharashtra | Rajasthan
- Official Website UP: Click Here