Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has issued a latest notification for the JPSC MO recruitment of Medical Officer (MO) Vacancy at 380 posts. Candidates wishing to apply for Medical Officer Vacancy at 380 posts of the JPSC Jobs 2020 can apply by 8 May 2020. JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment for Medical Officer (MO) Vacancy on 380 posts.
JPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For Medical Officer (MO) 380 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of JPSC Jobs Notification 2020, JPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2020, Jharkhand Public Service Commission Notification 2020 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
JPSC Recruitment Notification 2020
- Candidates should have MBBS From Medical College or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 09/04/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 8/05/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11/05/2020.
- General/OBC/EWS Application Fee Rs.600+Bank Charge.
- SC/ST/PWD Application Fee Rs. 150 + Bank Charge.
- Medical Officer Pay Scale Rs.9300-34800 GP – Rs.5400 (Level – 9).
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
- Written Test.
- Viva Voce.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Jharkhand.
JPSC MO Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 380 Posts
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here