Jharkhand Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for Registrar, Finance Officer, Controller of Examinations, Assistant Registrar Vacancy at 14 Posts. Candidates wishing to apply for JPSC Vacancy can apply by 30/06/2020. JPSC Recruitment for Registrar, Officer Recruitment 2020 Vacancy at 14 Posts.
JPSC Vacancy Notification 2020 Apply Online for Registrar, Officer 14 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. JPSC Recruitment 2020, JPSC Vacancy 2020. Other details of JPSC Job 2020 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2020
- Candidates should have a Masters, MBA, or equivalent from a recognized University/Board/School or equivalent.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 06/06/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30/06/2020.
- General/OBC application fee Rs.600 + Bank Charge.
- SC/ST/PWD application fee Rs.150 + Bank Charge.
- For Registrar post pay scale Rs:37400/- to 67000/- + 10000 GP.
- For Finance Officer post pay scale Rs:37400/- to 67000/- + 10000 GP.
- For Controller of Examinations post pay scale Rs:37400/- to 67000/- + 10000 GP.
- For Assistant Registrar post pay scale Rs:15600/- to 39100/- + 5400 GP.
- Maximum Age: 55 years.
- Written Test
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Location: Jharkhand.
JPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details Total: 14 Posts
- Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here