IWST has issued a latest notification for the Institute of Wood Science and Technology ICFRE Recruitment of Forest Guard Vacancy at 03 posts. Candidates wishing to apply for IWST Bengaluru ICFRE Vacancy can apply by 29/05/2020. IWST Forest Guard Recruitment Forest Guard Vacancy on 03 posts.
IWST ICFRE Recruitment 2020 Application Form For Forest Guard 03 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of the IWST Jobs 2020, ICFRE Recruitment 2020, Forest Guard Jobs in IWST, IWST Forest Guard Jobs 2020, IWST Vacancy 2020 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Institute of Wood Science and Technology ICFRE Recruitment Notification 2020
- Candidates should have passed 10th class or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application (Stage-I): 3/04/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application (Stage-II): 15/05/2020.
- Last Date for (Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep) Submission of Application: 29/05/2020.
- All Candidates Application Fee Rs.300/- (Rs. 200/- Application fee + Rs. 100/- Processing fee)
- PH/Woman Candidates Application Fee: Nil. (Application fee + Rs. 100/- Processing fee)
- Forest Guard Pay Matrix Level ‐ 2 of 7th CPC ‐ Rs. 19900/‐.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 26 years.
- Written Test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: “The Director, Institute of Wood Science & Technology, 18thCross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003”.
- Job Location: Karnataka.
|IWST Jobs Notification Details Total: 03 Post|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Application Form: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here