Name of Post: General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Vacancy at 15 posts.
Short Information: Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has issued a latest notification for the post of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Vacancy at 15 posts. Interested candidates can apply from 24/03/2020.
ITBP Jobs 2020 – Apply Online General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of ITBP Vacancy 2020, ITBP Recruitment 2020, ITBP GDMO Recruitment 2020, ITBP GDMO Jobs 2020, ITBP Notification 2020, ITBP GDMO Vacancy 2020 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class equivalent from recognized board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10/02/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 24/03/2020.
- Candidates should have not to pay any fee.
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) pay scale Rs.75000/-.
- Maximum Age: 67 years.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: The Inspector General (Medical), Referral Hospital, ITBP, CISF Camp, Vill- Suthania, PO-Surajpur, Greater Noida, Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar, (UP), 201306.
- Job Location: All India.
ITBP Vacancy Details Total: 15 Post