Indian Navy has issued a latest notification for UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. All Candidate Can Join Indian Navy Apply through the website joinindiannavy.gov.in Between 06/10/2020 to 20/10/2020
Indian Navy Nausena Bharti 10+2 (B.Tech Entry January 2021) @Apply Online 34 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Indian Navy B. Tech Entry Scheme 2020 Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Read the Indian Navy B. Tech Entry Scheme 2020 Sarkari Result Notification Before Navy B.Tech Entry 2021 Apply Online. 10+2 B.Tech Entry Navy Jan 2021 Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of Join Indian Navy 2020, Indian Navy Technical Entry 2021, 10+2 (B.TECH) CADET ENTRY SCHEME (PERMANENT COMMISSION) Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Indian Navy Bharti 2020 Application Fee, and Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry 2020 How to Apply are given below.
Indian Navy (Join Indian Navy) 2020
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class with 70% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM in Each Subject, 10th, 12th Class Minimum 50% Marks in English JEEMAIN 2020 Entrance Examination Appeared, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Application Begin 06/10/2020.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 20/10/2020.
- Need to Send Application Form.
- Merit List Issued: Update Soon.
- Please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates born between 02/07/2001 to 01/01/2004.
- Online Exam.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online
- Job Location: All India.
Indian Navy Bharti 2020 Vacancy Details
- Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here