Income Tax Department has given Income Tax recruitment notification for Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Stenographer Grade-II Vacancies. Applicants wishing to apply for 08 posts can apply their offline form from 22 December 2020 to 02 February 2021 by visiting the link of www.incometaxindia.gov.in Income Tax Dept Jobs given here.
Income Tax Dept Jobs 2021 Application Form Tax Inspector, Assistant, Stenographer 08 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in Income Tax Dept Recruitment the Following Income Tax Dept Vacancy and Income Tax Dept Jobs 2021 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Income Tax Dept Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Stenographer Grade-II Notification Before Income Tax Inspector, Assistant Application Form. Below is a brief description of the Income Tax Department official notification. Other details of Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Income Tax Department Recruitment Notification 2021
Income Tax Inspector, Tax Asst, Steno Vacancy Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed 12th class, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour. Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words per minute (Hindi)(Only on the computer).
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22/12/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 02/02/2021.
- The willing and eligible candidates can send their application form as per Annexure-II on or before 02/02/2021 (17/02/2021 for candidates domiciled in the North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, the erstwhile state of Jammu & Kashmir)
- Please go to the below official notification.
- For Income Tax Inspector Pay Scale Rs.44900/-.
- For Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade-II Pay Scale Rs.25500/-.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: The Dy. Commissioner of Income-tax (Hqrs./Admn), and must be sent to the following address: Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (MP&CG) Aayakar Bhawan, 48 Arera Hills, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal – 462011. by post/by hand on or before 02/02/2021 (17/02/2021 for candidate domiciled in the North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, erstwhile state of Jammu & Kashmir).
- Job Location: All India.
Income Tax Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 08 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Application Form: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here