Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education has issued a latest notification for ICFRE Recruitment of Conservator of Forest, Dy Conservator of Forest Vacancy at 38 posts. Candidates wishing to apply for ICFRE Forest Conservator Vacancy can apply by 5/08/2020. ICFRE Recruitment for Forest Conservator Vacancy at 38 Posts.
ICFRE Jobs Notification 2020 @Application Form Forest Conservator 38 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of ICFRE Recruitment 2020 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Recruitment Notification 2020
- Candidates should have passed 10th class or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 29/05/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 5/08/2020.
- For candidates application fee Rs. 500/-.
- Please go to the official notification.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline
- Postal Address: Secretary, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, P.O New Fowsl, Dehradun – 248006.
- Location: All India.
ICFRE Recruitment Vacancy Details Total: 38 Posts
- Notification: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here