Indian Council for Cultural Relations has issued a latest notification for the Result, Merit List, Cut Off of Programme Officer, Assistant Programme Officer, Assistant, Sr. Stenographer, Jr. Stenographer, LDC Vacancy at 32 posts. We have given the direct link here to download the ICCR Steno, LDC, Asst, Result. All Qualified Candidates can download ICCR Result From Here.
ICCR APO Result 2020 Download Merit List, Cut Off Marks
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of ICCR Vacancy 2020, ICCR Apply Online 2020, ICCR Jobs Vacancy 2020, ICCR Stenographer Recruitment 2020, ICCR LDC, Asst, Stenographer, Officer Notification 2020 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Indian Council for Cultural Relations Recruitment Notification
- Candidates should have passed 12th, Diploma, Degree, or PG Degree or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17/04/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30/04/2020.
- Application Fee: Nil.
- Programme Officer pay (PB3 15600-39100 +5400 GP/ Level 10).
- Assistant Programme Officer, Assistant pay Rs. (PB2 9300-34800 + 4200 GP/ Level 6).
- Jr. Stenographer pay Rs.(PB1 5200-20200 + 2400 GP/ Level 4).
- LDC pay Rs.(PB1 5200-20200 + 1900 GP/ Level 2)
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 34 years.
- Tier I – CBT.
- Tier II – CPT.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test/ Stenographer Test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
|ICCR Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 32 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
- Tier 1 Qualified /Not Qualified List: Click Here
- Tier 1 Result: Click Here
- Admit Card: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here