Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has issued the latest notification for the IBPS recruitment 2020 of Online Registration for CRP RRB IX Officer (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Vacancy. Candidates wishing to ibps.in applying for IBPS RRB IX Office Assistant Vacancy by 9 November 2020. IBPS Recruitment 2020 for CRP RRB IX Officer (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Job Vacancy at 9638 posts.
IBPS CRP RRB IX Jobs Notification 2020 Apply Online Officer & Office Assistant 9638 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection official notification. Other details of IBPS Vacancy 2020, IBPS RRB IX Recruitment 2020, IBPS RRB IX Recruitment 2020 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
IBPS RRB Recruitment Notification 2020
- Candidates should have passed Graduate, Post Graduate, or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
IBPS RRB Exam Dates 2020 Important Date
- Re-Open Apply Online: 26 October 2020 to 09 November 2020
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 29/06/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21/07/2020.
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 29/07/2020.
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 31/07/2020.
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 6/10/2020.
- Date of Paper-II (Descriptive Paper): 31/01/2021.
- General/OBC candidates Application Fee Rs. 100/-
- No fee for SC/ST candidates.
- Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator Post Pay Rs.135400-112400/-
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
|SSC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 9638 Post
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here