HQ Army War College MHOW Recruitment Notification of Cinema Projectionist / Video Operator / Photographer, Stenographer Grade-II, Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Electrician, Cook, Poster Maker, MTS (Watchman), MTS (Safaiwala), MTS (Gardener), Barber, Fatigue-man, Supervisor, Overseer, Cycle Fitter Group C & D vacancies. There is a total number of 39 Posts. Candidates who are interested in HQ Army War College MHOW (MP) Recruitment 2021 can send their HQ Army War College to apply offline to the website HQ Army War College Jobs www.mod.gov.in to the HQ Army War College application form on or before 22/02/2021.
HQ Army War College MP Jobs 2021 Application Form Driver, Fitter, LDC, MTS, Steno, Electrician 39 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in HQ Army War College MHOW Recruitment 2021 the Following HQ Army War College MHOW Vacancy and Completed the HQ Army War College MHOW (MP) Recruitment 2021 All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the HQ Army War College MHOW Notification Before HQ Army War College MHOW Application Form. Below is a brief description of the HQ Army War College MHOW (MP) official notification. HQ Army War College MHOW Bharti Other details of Driver, Fitter, LDC, MTS, Steno, Electrician Jobs in HQ Army War College MHOW Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
HQ Army War College MHOW Recruitment Notification 2021
Driver, MTS, LDC, Steno (Group C & D) Vacancy Notification Details
- Cinema Projectionist / Video Operator / Photographer:- Matric (10th) or equivalent with A certificate for operating Projector.
- Stenographer Grade-II: 12th Class pass or equivalent with given Skill Test Norms. Lower Division Clerk: 12th Class pass or equivalent with Typing speed of 35 WPM in English on Computer or a typing speed of 30 WPM in Hindi on computer.
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): 10th Class pass, Civilian Driving Licence for Heavy Vehicles, and 2 years experience of driving such vehicles.
- Electrician: 10th Class pass, Certificate from Industrial Training Institute or National Council for Vocational Training in the trade of Electrician.
- Cook: Matriculation or must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade. Poster Maker: Matriculation with Certificate in Drawing from a recognized Institution.
- Fatigue-man: Matriculation pass or equivalent and Must be conversant with the duties of respective trades with one year’s experience.
- Supervisor: Matriculation from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Overseer: Matriculation from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Cycle Fitter: Matriculation from a recognized Board or Institution. (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 09/01/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 22/02/2020.
- UR / OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs. 50/-.
- SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen Candidates Application Fee: Nil.
Payment Mode: IPO / Demand Draft.
- Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Demand Draft worth Rs.50/-(Rupees Fifty only) in favor of the Commandant, Army War College, Mhow.
- Cinema Projectionist Pay Scale Rs.29200-92300.
- Stenographer Grade-II Pay Scale Rs.25500-81100.
- Civilian Motor Driver, Lower Division Clerk, Electrician, Cook Pay Scale Rs.19900-92300.
- Poster Maker, MTS, Barber, Fatigue-man, Supervisor, Overseer, Cycle Fitter Pay Scale Rs.18000-56900.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
- Written Test.
- Skill Test/ Physical Test/Practical Test/ Typing Test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment (Scrutiny of Applications) Board, Senior Command Wing, Army War College, Mhow (MP) – 453441.
- Job Location: Commandant, Army War College, Mhow (MP).
HQ Army War College MHOW Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 39 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Application Form: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here