Director General Of Prisons Haryana has released the latest notification for the Haryana Jail Warder recruitment 2020 of Volunteer Jail Warder Vacancy at 317 posts. Haryana government has decided to hire 317 ex-servicemen or retired central armed police force personnel as volunteer jail warders on contract for one year. Those volunteer prison warders who are also earlier on a monthly honorarium of Rs.18000/- will be recruited for a period of one year only or for the date of joining of regular candidates. This amount will be deposited in their bank accounts. The honorarium will not be paid in cash Interested candidates can go to the interview on 3 October to 4 October 2020 at 10:00 AM are expected to bring their original educational certificates, experience, and retirement certificate along with four passport-size photographs. Haryana Prisons Department Jail Warder Vacancy at 317 posts.
Haryana Prisons Department Jobs 2020 Walk-In-Interview 317 Jail Warder Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of Haryana Jail Warder Recruitment 2020, Jail Warder Jobs 2020 in Haryana, Haryana Jail Warder Bharti 2020, Haryana Jail Warder Contract Base Recruitment 2020, Haryana Jail Warder Jobs 2020, Haryana Jail Warder Vacancy 2020, Haryana Volunteer Jail Warder Recruitment 2020 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Haryana Jail Warder Recruitment 2020
- Please go to the official notification.
- Interview Date: 3 October to 4 October 2020 at 10: 00 AM.
- Venue: Central Jail Ambala, Hisar, Bhiwani, Faridabad, Gurugram, Jhajjar, Jind Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Narnaul, Palwal, Panipat, Rewari, Rohtak, Sirsa, Sonipat Yamunanagar.
- Application Fee: Nil.
- Haryana Volunteer Jail Warder postpay Rs. 18000/-
- Minimum Age: 25 years.
- Maximum Age: 50 years.
- Direct Interview.
- The selection of the jail warders will be conducted from 3 October to 4 October 2020 at 10:00 AM in all the districts and there will be no written or physical test at the time of recruitment, an official spokesperson said.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Interview.
- Job Location: Haryana.
Haryana Jail Warder Jobs Vacancy Details Total: 317 Posts
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here