Haryana Cooperative Bank has issued a latest notification for Admit Card & Exam Date of Clerk, Accountant, Assistant Manager/ Development Officer Vacancy at 978 posts. Applied candidates can download Admit Card from 7 February 2020 here. HARCO recruitment for Non-Teaching Non-Teaching (Junior Programmer, Nurse, Clerk, Steno-typist, Lab Attendant, Electrician Helper, Helper (Electrician), Helper (Civil), Plumbing Helper (Civil) Vacancy at 978 posts.
Haryana Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2020 – HARCO Clerk, Accountant, Manager Exam Date
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019, HARCO Bank, HARCO Bank Jobs 2019, HARCO Bank Clerk Admit Card 2020, HARCO Bank Clerk Exam Date 2020, Cooperative Bank Haryana Jobs 2019, Haryana Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019, HARCO Bank Vacancy 2019, HARCO Bank Clerk Exam Date 2019 HARCO Bank Notification 2019 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
HARCO Bank Admit Card 2020
- Candidates should have Graduate & PG equivalent from recognized board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12/08/2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31/08/2019.
- Last date for printing your application: 15/09/2019.
- Pre Exam Date: Oct 2019/Nov 2019 (Tentative).
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs.600/-.
- For SC/BC/EWS/ESM/PWD candidates application fee Rs.300/-.
- For Ex-serviceman of Haryana: No fee.
- Candidates pay scale Pay Level-2 to Pay Level-7.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 42 years.
- The candidate will be selected only based on the Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Haryana.
HARCO Bank Clerk Vacancy Details