HAL has issued the latest notification Adv.No. –HAL/T&D/1614/20-21/267 for the HAL ITI Trade Apprentice recruitment 2021 of Apprentice under the Trades-Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Carpenter, Machinist (Grinder), Electrician, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Electronics Mechanic, Painter (General), Sheet metal worker, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA), Welder (Gas & Electric), Stenographer Vacancy. For all interested candidates, we have provided a direct link to the HAL ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2021 through HAL Jobs to apply offline. Eligible candidates can apply online application form from the link given by 13/03/2021.
HAL Jobs Notification 2021 Application Form ITI Trade Apprentice 475 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in HAL Recruitment 2021 the Following Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Vacancy 2021 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the HAL ITI Trade Apprentice Notification 2021 Before HAL ITI Trade Apprentice Application Form 2021. Below is a brief description of the HAL ITI Trade Apprentice official notification. Other details of HAL ITI Trade Apprentice Jobs 2021, HAL ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021, Age Limit, HAL Vacancy 2021 Educational Qualification, HAL Application Form 2021 Selection Process, Application Fee, and HAL Jobs 2021 How to Apply are given below.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2021
ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancy Notification Details
- The candidates must be ITI passed from the respective trades and must be recognized by NCVT or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17/02/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13/03/2021.
- Please go to the official notification.
- The stipend will be as per the Apprentices Act 1961 and shall be paid monthly.
- Please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Maharashtra
HAL Apprentice Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 165 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here