GJUST has issued a latest notification for Admit Card & Written Exam Date of Non-Teaching (Junior Programmer, Nurse, Clerk, Steno-typist, Lab Attendant, Electrician Helper, Helper (Electrician), Helper (Civil), Plumbing Helper (Civil) Vacancy. Applied candidates can download Admit Card from 10/02/2020. GJUST recruitment for the Non-Teaching (Junior Programmer, Nurse, Clerk, Steno-typist, Lab Attendant, Electrician Helper, Helper (Electrician), Helper (Civil), Plumbing Helper (Civil) Vacancy.
GJUST Hisar Non-Teaching Admit Card 2020 – Hall Ticket/Exam Date here
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of GJUST Non-Teaching Admit Card 2020, GJUST Hisar Exam Date 2020, GJUST Exam Date 2020, GJUST Admit Card 2020 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
GJUST Hisar Non-Teaching Admit Card
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class, with ITI, B.Tech, B.Sc (Hons) Nursing, Diploma, Graduate & PG equivalent from recognized board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12/03/2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15/04/2019.
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs.500/-.
- For SC/BC/EWS/ESM/PWD candidates application fee Rs.125/-.
- For Women candidates 50% concession in fee.
- Candidates pay scale Pay Level-2 to Pay Level-7.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 50 years.
- Written Exam.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Haryana (Hisar).
|GJUST Non-Teaching Vacancy Details|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.