Forest Survey of Indian has issued the latest notification for the FSI recruitment of Stenographer & Superintendent Vacancy at 13 Posts. Candidates wishing to apply for Magistrate posts of Forest Survey of Indian Jobs can apply by 27/04/2020. FSI Recruitment for Stenographer & Superintendent Vacancy on 13 Posts.
FSI Recruitment 2020 Application Form For Stenographer & Superintendent 13 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of Forest Survey of Indian Notification 2020, FSI Recruitment 2020 Application Form, FSI Stenographer & Superintendent Jobs 2020 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Forest Survey of Indian Recruitment Notification 2020
- Candidates should have Any Degree and Diploma or equivalent from recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16/04/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27/04/2020.
- Candidates will have not to pay any application fee.
- Stenographer & Superintendent Pay Scale Rs.35400-112400/-.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- The selection officer will be entitled to deputation duly allowance at the rate prescribed by Government of India as amended from Time to Time.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Dehradun (Uttarakhand).
FSI Stenographer & Superintendent Vacancy Details
- Stenographer Notification: Click Here
- Superintendent Notification: Click Here
- Stenographer Application Form: Click Here
- Superintendent Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here