Bhartiya Khadya Nigam Bharti 2020 has issued a latest notification for the Food Corporation of India (FCI) Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering, Electrical Mechanical Engineering), Steno Grade-II, Typist, Assistant Grade-II & III Vacancy. Those candidates Interested can apply by 19 February 2020. FCI Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering, Electrical Mechanical Engineering), Steno Grade-II, Typist, Assistant Grade-II & III Vacancy on 4103 Post.
Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2020 @Apply Online JE, Steno, Typist, Assistant 4103 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of FCI Various Post Recruitment 2020, Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2020, FCI 4103 Post 2020, FCI Recruitment 2020, FCI Vacancy 2020, FCI Jobs 2020, FCI NewJobs 2020, FCI Latest Recruitment 2020, FCI Notification, FCI Steno Typist JE AG Recruitment 2020, FCI JE 2020, FCI Various Post Recruitment 2020, FCI Various Post 2020, Advt No-1/2020 FCI Category III Latest Notification 2020, FCI Bharti 2020, Bhartiya Khadya Nigam Bharti 2020, FCI Bhartiya Khadya Nigam Notification 2020 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Food Corporation of India (FCI)
- Candidates should have passed Graduate, Degree, Diploma from a recognized University/ Board/ School or equivalent.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17/01/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19/02/2020.
- General/OBC candidates application fee Rs.500/-.
- SC/ ST candidates application fee NIL.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
- Junior Engineer post pay scale Rs.11100/- to 29950/-.
- Steno & Assistant-II post pay scale Rs.9900/- to 25530/-.
- Assistant Grade III & Typist post pay scale Rs.9300/- to 22940/-.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- The candidate will be selected based on Online Exam, Skill Test and Document Verification.
FCI Vacancy Details Total: 4103 Post