Ministry of Finance has issued the latest notification for the Finance Ministry Recruitment 2021 of Recovery Officer, Registrar, Assistant Registrar 53 Post. To send the Ministry of Finance Vacancy offline application form by post or through the GMC Jammu Jobs website apply online from the official website finmin.nic.in and send the application by 30/06/2021.
Finance Ministry Jobs Notification 2021 Application Form Recovery Officer, Registrar 53 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Ministry of Finance Vacancy 2021 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Finance Ministry Bharti 2021 Notification Before Ministry of Finance Application Form. Below is a brief description of the Ministry of Finance’s official notification. Other details of Finance Ministry Vacancy 2021, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021
Finance Ministry Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 29/04/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30/06/2021.
- Please go to the official notification.
- Recovery Officer, Registrar, Assistant Registrar postpay Rs. 67700-208700/-
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Interview/ Written-test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: All India.
Finance Ministry Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 53 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Application Form: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here