Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme has issued the latest notification for the ECHS Recruitment 2021 of Officer Incharge, Gynecologist, Medical Officer, Medical Specialist, Dental Officer, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, Pharmacist, Nursing Assistant, Radiographer, Dental Hygienist, Driver, Attendant, Peon, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Clerk, DEO Vacancy at 160 posts. Candidates wishing to apply for ECHS Vacancy 2021 through the official website echs.gov.in ECHS Job can apply by 24 February 2021.
ECHS Jobs Notification 2021 Application Form Driver, Attendant, Safaiwala, Clerk, DEO, Chowkidar, Assistant 160 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before ECHS Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the ECHS official notification. Other details of ECHS Vacancy 2021, ECHS Jobs 2021, ECHS Recruitment 2021, Apprentice Jobs in ECHS, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have passed 8th, 10th, 12th class, Graduate Degree, Diploma, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18 February 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 24 February 2021.
- Please go to the official notification.
- Officer Incharge, Gynecologist, Medical Officer, Medical Specialist, Dental Officer, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, Pharmacist, Nursing Assistant, Radiographer, Dental Hygienist, Driver, Attendant, Peon, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Clerk, DEO postpay Rs. 20000-30000/-.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 53 years.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: All India.
|ECHS Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details: 160 Post
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Notification 1: Click Here
- Notification 2: Click Here
- Notification 3: Click Here
- Notification 4: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here