Directorate of Health Services Andaman has issued the latest notification for Nursing Officer, ANM, MTS (Ward Attendant/ Ayah/ Safai Karamchari) Vacancy at 111 posts. Interested candidates can go to the interview from 17, 18 to 19 February.
DHS Andaman Jobs 2021 Application Form Nursing Officer, ANM, MTS (Ward Attendant/ Ayah/ Safai Karamchari) 111 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Directorate of Health Services Andaman Vacancy 2021 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the DHS Andaman Vacancy 2021, DHS Andaman Jobs 2021, DHS Andaman Job Vacancy 2021, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Directorate of Health Services Andaman Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th Class, ANM, Diploma/ B.Sc (Nursing) or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- The date for Interview for Sl No 01: 17-02-2021 from 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM.
- The date for Interview for Sl No 02: 18-02-2021 from 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM.
- The date for Interview for Sl No 03: 19-02-2021 from 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM.
- Please go to the official notification.
- Nursing Officer, ANM, MTS (Ward Attendant/ Ayah/ Safai Karamchari) Post Pay Rs. 12000-16000/-
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Andaman.
|DHS Andaman Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 111 Post
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
- Notification: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here