The Deputy Commissioner of Delhi Police has issued an official latest notification for the recruitment of constables in Delhi Police on 27 July. According to the official notification, the Staff Selection Commission has directed to fill 5846 vacant posts in Delhi Police. SSC has released Delhi Police Constable Exam Dates. Candidates can fill the Delhi Police recruitment online application form from 1 August to 7 September. Candidates between 18 years and 25 years of age are eligible to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2020. The last date to fill the application form is 7/09/2020. Know Other details with Delhi Constable Recruitment 2020 exam dates.
Delhi Police Bharti 2020 Apply Online for Constable Executive 5846 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of Delhi Police Bharti, Delhi Police Recruitment Constable, Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020, Delhi Police 5846 Constable Bharti, Delhi Police Constable Bharti 2020 Age, Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Delhi Police Constable Executive Recruitment Notification 2020
Delhi Police Recruitment Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Important Date
- Dates for submission of online application: 1 August 2020.
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 7 September 2020.
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 9 September 2020.
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 11 September 2020.
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14 September 2020.
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 27 November 2020 to 14 December 2020.
Delhi Police Recruitment Application Fee
- General/OBC Application Fee Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST Application Fee Nil.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1995 and later than 01-07-2002
- Delhi Police Constable Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700- 69100).
Delhi Police Recruitment Selection Process
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) followed by the Medical Examination of the recommended candidates.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Delhi Police.
|Delhi Police Constable Jobs Notification Details Total: 5846 Post|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here