Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) has issued the latest notification for the DAE Recruitment of Stenographer Grade-II (Group B), Stenographer Grade-III, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Junior Purchase Assistant/Junior Storekeeper (Group C) Vacancy. There is a total number of 74 Posts. Those candidates who are interested in DAE Group B & C Recruitment can apply online through the official website DAE Jobs www.dae.gov.in by 27/12/2020.
Department of Atomic Energy Jobs 2020 Apply Online UDC, Asst, Stenographer 74 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in DAE Group B & C Jobs the Following DAE Group B & C Vacancy and Airports Authority of India Jobs 2020 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the DAE Group B & C Notification Before DAE Group B & C Online Form. Below is a brief description of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) official notification. Other details of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment 2020, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Jobs How to Apply are given below.
Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment 2020
Steno, Asst, UDC (Grup B & C) Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class, Any Degree, Graduate, Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28/11/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27/12/2020.
- For General/OBC application fee Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ST/Women, Ex-Servicemen, PWD application fee: NIL.
- Stenographer Grade-II (Group B) Pay Rs.35400/-.
- Stenographer Grade-III, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Junior Purchase Assistant/Junior Storekeeper (Group C) Pay Rs.25500/-.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years as on 27 December 2020.
- Written Test (Objective Typing Test, Descriptive Type Test).
- Stenography Skill Test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Maharashtra.
Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment
Notification Vacancy Details Total: 74 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here