Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Forest Ranger, Assistant Conservator of Forest Vacancy at 178 Post. Candidates wishing to apply for CGPSC Vacancy can apply by 15/07/2020. CGPSC Recruitment for Forest Ranger Vacancy at 178 Posts.
CGPSC Vacancy Notification 2020 – Apply Online Forest Ranger 178 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following CGPSC Forest Ranger Online Form 2020 Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. CGPSC Recruitment 2020, CGPSC Vacancy 2020. Other details of Chhattisgarh Forest Ranger Jobs 2020 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2020
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with PCB Group of Subject and Bachelor Degree with Science, Environmental Science, Mathematics / Statistics / Agriculture / Botany / Computer Applicant / Forestry / Geology / Gardening / Physics / Animal Science / Zoology OR BE / B.Tech Degree in Any Stream.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16/06/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15/07/2020.
- For General/Other Application Fee Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/OBC Application Fee Rs.300/-.
- For Forest Ranger, Assistant Conservator of Forest Pay Rs.29036-169700/-
- Maximum Age: 55 years.
- Test, Interview.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Location: Chhatisgarh.
CGPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details Total: 178 Posts
- Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here