Applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up 02 vacancies in the post of Assistant Registrar (Direct Calcutta High Court Recruitment from Legal Profession) in the Pay Band Scale (unrevised) of Rs. 15600 – Rs. 42000 (PB- 4A) with minimum pay Rs. 16930/- and Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- plus a special allowance of Rs. 200/- per minimum with other usual allowances admissible under the Rules. The appointments will initially be made on a purely temporary basis but are likely to be made permanent. Candidates wishing to apply through the website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in Calcutta High Court Jobs Vacancy by 5 October 2020. Calcutta High Cout Recruitment for Assistant Registrar Vacancy.
Calcutta High Court Jobs Notification 2020 Application Form Assistant Registrar 02 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Calcutta High Court Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2020 Notification Before Calcutta High Court Junior Administrative Assistant Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official Calcutta High Court notification Advertisement No-01 of 2020. Other details of Calcutta High Court Recruitment, Calcutta High Court Junior Administrative Assistant Jobs 2020, Calcutta High Court Jobs Vacancy 2020, Calcutta High Court Jobs 2020 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Notification 2020
- Candidate must be a Law Graduate and a practicing advocate and must be having knowledge of the vernacular of the State of West Bengal or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18/09/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 05/10/2020.
- General/OBC candidates application fee Rs.300/-.
- SC/ST candidates application fee Rs.150/-.
- Assistant Registrar (Direct Recruit from Legal Profession) in the Pay Band Scale (unrevised) of Rs. 15600 – Rs. 42000 (PB- 4A) with minimum pay Rs. 16930/- and Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- plus a special allowance of Rs. 200/- per minimum with other usual allowances
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Phase I (Written Test).
- Phase – II (Interview/Viva-voce).
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: To the Office of the Registrar Original Side (1st Floor, Main Building), High Court, Calcutta.
- Job Location: Calcutta High Court.
|Calcutta High Court Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 02 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Application Form: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here